Fire911 Forum

Full Version: Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/size]I would liike to strongly suggest to the powers that be that it is stipulated to everyone that associations carry on conversations in their respective association chat and leave the general chat for just that. Don't really think it's necessary to read all the bickering back and forth on general chat. Sorry if this has already been talked about.
What do you mean?
(12-01-2012 01:12 AM)Tanker98 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?
There are 2 different areas of chat. There is a "General Chat" area and then there is an area where association members can conduct operations while using "Association Chat".

twp1980

The powers that be lol I like that, Everyone is allowed to chat in general chat, and if you check out the chat rules http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/Chat_Rules you can see association chat, and/or recruiting, and business is not allowed in general chat, so if you have seen this, instead of posting about it in here, read the rules, and then copy and paste the violation to pm, general chat is for everyone to chat in, and most people keep association chat in their perspective associations. So I would like you to elaborate a little more on this for me.
dpolitt, U are correct. The gen chat is for gen convo's & requesting help outside ur associations. It is set up for players that like to conversate with players in & out of their associations. It is also for players that choose not to join or be apart of associations. All association & umbrella business should be handled in a private chat setting, which is exactly why chat rooms have been set up in associations & also in the umbrella sections. The gen chat room is no place for this business, & could result in bans depending on content & occurences.

twp1980

and to add to what EXE has said, if you have witnessed this, please copy and paste it to a moderator so we can see it
Reference URL's