Fire911 Forum

Full Version: stuck in elevator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an idea for a mission for the fire department and the thw combined stuck in elevator because alot of calls to the fire department involve people stuck in elevators.
Like the idea +1. Im sure there are elevators in Germany, & even more sure that people get stuck in them every now & again...lol.
wasn't this already discussed in another post?or have i just lost it tonight?
It certainly has been brought up before Here. It may have been over 2 years ago, but there it is. Tongue
Yes, it was brought up before, as 1291ga pointed out > 2 years ago!!! It was however kind of blended in with the rest of the post, along with multiple suggestions, therefore possibly easy overlooked. Being it was ignored for atleast 2 years that we know of, I dont see the problem with it being brought to light again. Honestly, its not like people are having a hard time finding room to post in here nowadays. Its usually just mods doing the posting w/ a handful of regulars.
Cool a elevator mission Sound good to me.The ? is how many ladder does it take and do we need other unite like Ems maybe someone got hurt and need to go to the hospital.this is my point of view of this idea... I give this 100%
Yami, since you have so much experience in the Fire and EMS field, Can you please explain how you plan to get the person out of a stuck elevator using Ladder trucks?
we would require ems only if the patient requests it..but ladder trucks?um...don't think so..
elevators in germany unless everything is on one level Tongue

(07-04-2013 03:01 PM)Executioner Wrote: [ -> ]Like the idea +1. Im sure there are elevators in Germany, & even more sure that people get stuck in them every now & again...lol.

u should know by now ga that this *cough* doesnt have a clue about this, lucky he even knows where the key goes to start the rig Tongue

(07-12-2013 12:34 AM)1291ga Wrote: [ -> ]Yami, since you have so much experience in the Fire and EMS field, Can you please explain how you plan to get the person out of a stuck elevator using Ladder trucks?
Reference URL's