Fire911 Forum

Full Version: Number of EMS Units on EMS calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed that it takes quite a few EMS units to complete certain EMS call (Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Stroke) in a timely fashion. I think I would be good if we lowered the number or units it takes to complete the call. Does anyone agree?
Well you need complexity to keep the game challenging. Try sending a medical helicopter or a physician to decrease the time
I do send Rescue Choppers, I am just wondering if we can lower the number of ambulances that it takes.
The short answer is no
i'm guessing that Sam is not going to give a more detailed answer now huh -.-..by the way Sam i sent you a private message in game.

i always send 3-4 ems and a doc to ems calls; whether the call is in my city or not
(02-05-2014 07:30 AM)cfvfd1027 Wrote: [ -> ]I do send Rescue Choppers, I am just wondering if we can lower the number of ambulances that it takes.

That's why I only have one ems station to avoid these other calls that you have....however that being said, if I do respond to a CVA or mi I will send what I have for ems and dip into the umbrella for the available ems and docs there....just a thought
(02-18-2014 10:05 PM)DennisFire1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014 07:30 AM)cfvfd1027 Wrote: [ -> ]I do send Rescue Choppers, I am just wondering if we can lower the number of ambulances that it takes.

That's why I only have one ems station to avoid these other calls that you have....however that being said, if I do respond to a CVA or mi I will send what I have for ems and dip into the umbrella for the available ems and docs there....just a thought

Ok, thats a good idea!! I didnt think about that. I currently have 4 EMS stations. Should I sell a couple of them?Idea
Reference URL's