Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't complete single-vehicle missions
06-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Can't complete single-vehicle missions
I just restarted recently and all I have are 2 LF 10/6s and 1 Streifenwagen.

When I get missions that require 1 vehicle like "Vehicle Fire" for example, nothing happens when one of my engines get there.

However, if I send both of my engines, and send one back to station after they get there, THEN the timer for how long it'll take to complete it shows up.

...and since I only have 1 police car, I cannot complete any missions with it that requires police (and right now I'm stuck because all my missions require police, so I can't even play the game).

Also, is it normal for missions that come up when you have TWO fire stations to appear when you have ONE level 2 fire station?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: Can't complete single-vehicle missions
I am having a similar problem...except all my missions require at least 1 extra vehicle, but if I cancel a unit the timer dissapears so I am required to keep the extra unit(s) on scene.
06-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Quote:Also, is it normal for missions that come up when you have TWO fire stations to appear when you have ONE level 2 fire station?

Mine has been doing so, I guess so

Co-Admin for Little River Fire Dept.
06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
It would appear that the problem has been solved.
06-08-2011, 10:28 AM
There was an error in the time-calculation taht only affected some players and therefoe was hard to find, but Sebastian got it. Wink
06-08-2011, 04:10 PM
(06-08-2011 10:28 AM)ho1774 Wrote:  There was an error in the time-calculation taht only affected some players and therefoe was hard to find, but Sebastian got it. Wink

Heh, that's good. Thanks for getting it fixed.