Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
UKFRS - United Kingdom Fire And Rescue Service
08-16-2011, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2011 04:48 PM by sam1454.)
UKFRS - United Kingdom Fire And Rescue Service
Now that the association is up and running I thought I would start this thread to welcome new members and keep people informed of possible changes to the association.

Sam
UKFRS Administrator
Guys there is one co administrator position still available. Pm me for more information.

Sam
UKFRS Administrator
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: UKFRS - United Kingdom Fire And Rescue Service
Hi Sam1454 sorry late reply (only just found the forum was busy fighting fires or i could use the excuse had accident on way to work i presume)

Great association glad to be a member
08-19-2011, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 05:22 AM by sam1454.)
Guys the co admin position is now closed. Thank you to everyone that applied but I am pleased to announce that our new co admin is Alan AKA Natcho.

Congratulations Natcho
08-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Hey guys just thought i would pass on my congratulations to you for passing "the door kickers" association we are now 13th on the list. Im sure it wont take too long to get to 12th. Bring it on IPN volunteer fire service
08-21-2011, 11:52 PM
(08-21-2011 04:48 PM)sam1454 Wrote:  Hey guys just thought i would pass on my congratulations to you for passing "the door kickers" association we are now 13th on the list. Im sure it wont take too long to get to 12th. Bring it on IPN volunteer fire service

Congratulations to the UKFRS association members! Big Grin Show No Mercy finally hit 2nd place (I don't know when)

Co-Admin for Little River Fire Dept.
08-22-2011, 04:37 AM
We aint doing too bad at all mate, seeing as we only have 11 members. See you at the top of the list when we get some more probies!
08-22-2011, 11:51 AM
It's the Quality not the Quantity that counts 1000 guns mean nowt if you aint got the Ammo
08-25-2011, 07:09 PM
(08-22-2011 04:37 AM)sam1454 Wrote:  We aint doing too bad at all mate, seeing as we only have 11 members. See you at the top of the list when we get some more probies!

I look forward to it! I hope your association will excel even more very soon! We just recruited from a previous association that was the very top one for the longest. The admin never got on, so the association couldn't grow like it needed too; So a few people started ours.

Co-Admin for Little River Fire Dept.
10-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey guys we have our own page now set up on the wiki page for the game, click this link and it will take you straight there.

http://wiki.fire911.net/index.php/United...ce_(UKFRS)

UKFRS Team
10-07-2011, 01:31 PM
keep up the good work guys, it's a please working inter-association with you all