Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Show mission requirements?
03-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Show mission requirements?
When you click on the incident symbol and it brings up the dispatch screen it would be nice to have the minimum requirements of that specific incident listed that way users dont have to refer to the wiki page to make dispatch decisions (i.e. a burning container requires 2 engines so when i click on the incident for dispatch it could say 'minimum 2 LF 10/6 required')

let me know what ya'll think
ccfd7
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2011, 06:40 PM
RE: Show mission requirements?
I think it would be a bit boring if the game always tells you what you need do send.
05-12-2011, 05:08 PM
I could be a bit boring but when your running 11+++++++ calls at one time, it does help to know
06-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Well look at it this way...and this is just a thought based off of real life...when original dispatch you get general info...once on scene, you have the ability to asses the scene and command can say, we need this/these unit(s). I don't think this extra step would make the game more boring but would help with reality in a way.
06-23-2011, 12:06 PM
I think it actually would be... In real life every call is different, so you never really know what you'll need (I doubt that most places have it right there what they will need, unless it is just more detailed about patient or something)

Co-Admin for Little River Fire Dept.