Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Missouri "Show Me"
08-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Information Missouri "Show Me"
I figured we should jump on the bandwagon and have a public forum page as well. If anyone has any questions, this is an awesome place to post the question. We are currently (8/30) the Number 1 association and we plan on keeping that title! Just so there is no understanding, the Title of this association is Missouri, but we have members from all over the United States! Let's keep the wheels rolling and have some friendly competition!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2011, 06:32 AM
RE: Missouri "Show Me"
Hey guys! Trying to keep all of you up to date... Fire911.net introduced a new feature today (reference facebook)

Player advertise was introduced. You can find this perk by klicking "forum/info". If the person you have invited to the game has builded three buldings, you will recive 20 coins for free!
09-02-2011, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 02:53 PM by FF6412.)
Hey all, we are following the lead of "Show No Mercy" and have headed to facebook as well... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missouri-S...5443607141 <-- That's our URL until we get 25 fans, then we will get a new one.
Also, If any of you check this page, there has been another update to the game. Moderators now appear Red in Public Chat! So if you need any assistance, they are your best contact for information about the game.

One last thing... This weekend is: "Chaos Days: If you complete 1500 calls this weekend you will receive an award!" <- The award is unspecified, but I'm hoping all of us take this chance to join in conversation and really crank out some calls!
09-02-2011, 02:57 PM
I sent an E-mail to the main Moderator, and am trying to get more specifics
09-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Missouri "Show Me"
(09-02-2011 02:57 PM)twp1980 Wrote:  I sent an E-mail to the main Moderator, and am trying to get more specifics

I asked about that on the Mainboard... But thanks for the update TWP!
09-02-2011, 03:17 PM
From what I understand it goes until 6pm Eastern time or Midnight German Time on Sunday
well I am a member of the Missouri "Show Me" too you know ;-p
09-02-2011, 04:05 PM
It goes until 6PM Eastern Time Sunday and only running your own calls counts. No M/A will count towards the 1500
09-27-2011, 11:50 PM
For any in the Missouri "Show Me" Association, Please note there has been a change in the Admin. TWP1980 is the new Admin of the group. FF6412 has stepped down citing time constraints. twp1980 is an Assistant Fire Chief on a Rural Fire Department located near Kansas City, MO. He will do a great job as the new Admin of the Association.
09-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Thank you FF6412, thanks for starting the number 1 association in the game
02-10-2012, 12:04 AM
LAK101 has decided to go a different direction, and moved on to a different association. We will gladly continue to offer support to LAK101, as well as offer mutual aid to the association he has joined