Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Equipment yard
12-30-2011, 02:24 AM
Equipment yard
We should have a Equipment yard for the vehicles. Sending them to the bone yard to be fixed. Like the staffing with firing and hiring but this will not be the same. The vehicles can be fixed with 100% and send out again.

[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Equipment yard
Firefighterjj like your idea but i think that this would put stations out of commission while waiting for the trucks or engines to be repaired. Not to mention you may end up losing out on credits for incomplete missions. I also do think what should happen is when you go in active on the game in other words log off , that's when work should be done to your units.
01-05-2012, 04:38 AM
RE: Equipment yard
(01-05-2012 02:02 AM)chiefharvey Wrote:  Firefighterjj like your idea but i think that this would put stations out of commission while waiting for the trucks or engines to be repaired. Not to mention you may end up losing out on credits for incomplete missions. I also do think what should happen is when you go in active on the game in other words log off , that's when work should be done to your units.

How about putting a spare engine at the station then while the other one is in the shop getting fix.
Find all posts by this user