Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Personnel Costs
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Personnel Costs
How does it work,and how does it affect the game?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Personnel Costs
from what I understand it doesn't affect the game, just every so often you have to pay your employees. If you click on credits, you can scroll through to see how much you made on calls and in red it will show you how much your personnel cost is. Gotta pay them, they aren't volunteers you know.

Although I would like to know, as you train them better, i wonder if the costs go up due to higher levels of training? that i don't kno lol.
02-03-2012, 11:14 PM
For now the salary is 10 Credits per day and person, independent from trainig levels or organisation (yes, thats unrealistic for thr THW, but this is just one of those things where the geame diifers from rality to make it simpler).
However, you have you only pay the salary on days in which you are actuallt logged in the game, and only if you are online within a few hours of midnicghy german time (simply to acoind players going "bankrupt" if they don't have time to play for a couple of weeks or so)
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 12:10 AM
sweet thanks HO