leave it alone 20.00% 2 20.00%
Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
expand the role of the hospital
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Video expand the role of the hospital
my question is this would u like to 1. build a new hospital that would include a trauma center 2. have the ability to upgrade the hospital 3 leave it the way it is

currently the hospital is just that a provider of basic service's nothing else
i would like to see the game expand the role of the hospital to include admin personnel,chief of er,chief of surgery,

i would also like to see runs include those involing pregant women
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: expand the role of the hospital
Sctually the hosptals in the game aur working as trauma centers.
The small *problem* w/ your suggestion ist that dispatch (and thet is basically what players are) usually have little to do w/ hosptal administration.
02-09-2012, 05:42 PM
I would go for option 2, to upgrade the hospital.
With maybe a new unit, a mobile hospital for major events with lot's of injured people.

greets Jasper
02-09-2012, 05:54 PM
(02-09-2012 05:42 PM)boelie Wrote:  With maybe a new unit, a mobile hospital for major events with lot's of injured people.
Those types of units are run by the SEGs (SEG=Schnelleisatzgruppe=rapid oesopns group) w/ are attached to non-provit EMS-providers (such as the bevarian or german red cross, the order of malta ambulance service and others).(example: http://www.orgl-hof.de/index.php?option=...&Itemid=95 )
02-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I agree that we should be able to upgrade the hospital.
02-09-2012, 07:46 PM
i think we should be able to expand the hospital. to allow it to accomidate more than one helicopter. i live near 4 hospitals, and each one services anywhere up to 4 helicopters.
02-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Okay so here is a suggestion then.

Ho you spoke that hospitals in germany have non-profit private ems in them, in america many places have hospital based, and private based ems. as well as hospital based helicopters, with sub-stations throughout the area. Lifeflight eagle has 5 stations in my area, 1 hospital, and the other 4 are either on air strips, or in a rural area.

So how about being able to have our normal ems which could be advanced life support ALS, and the hospital being the non-profit or private organization, which could have basic life support units, or just another way to get more ems units, as well as use the hospital for ems training, so perhaps, taking our emt's and becoming paramedics, critical care paramedics, as well as all the fancy 4 letter courses there are. But since the non-profits are just that, there would be no or little profit in using the ambulance, as well as they could do non-emergency transports, which we all know is the real money maker in ems.

Also being able to expand the hospital, not necessarily to make it bigger, but let's say expansions are actually just another hospital or a helicopter landing pad with a helicopter, but since it is ran under the first hospital it wouldn't cost as much to build. Kinda of like out here we have St. Lukes on the Plaza, St. Lukes East, St. Lukes South, St. Lukes Northland, so your staffing for the helicopters, and helipads, would come out of the main hospital.

Level 1 - 1 Helicopter

Level 2 - 1 Helicopter, 1 Non-prof ems unit

Level 3 - 1 Helicopter, 1 Non-pro ems unit, and your choice either another helicopter or non-prof ems unit

or

Level 1 - 1 Helicopter at the main hospital

Level 2 - 1 Helicopter at the main hospital, 2nd helicopter at the landing pad or 2nd hospital

Level 3 - 1 Helicopter at the main hospital, 2nd hospital and/or landing pad, 3rd hospital and/or landing pad.

with each expansion each new hospital or landing pad would come with a new helicopter.

I know it's a lot to take in, but I was trying to put my entire thought process together.
10-26-2012, 11:29 AM
(02-09-2012 06:29 PM)Scubajay1153 Wrote:  I agree that we should be able to upgrade the hospital.

thats already been talked about.
11-22-2012, 11:09 AM
agree

Sam1454

Fire911.net Super Moderator
UKFRS Administrator / Commissioner

http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/UKFRS,_Unit...ue_Service
09-23-2013, 05:45 PM
(02-09-2012 11:08 PM)twp1980 Wrote:  Okay so here is a suggestion then.

Ho you spoke that hospitals in germany have non-profit private ems in them, in america many places have hospital based, and private based ems. as well as hospital based helicopters, with sub-stations throughout the area. Lifeflight eagle has 5 stations in my area, 1 hospital, and the other 4 are either on air strips, or in a rural area.

So how about being able to have our normal ems which could be advanced life support ALS, and the hospital being the non-profit or private organization, which could have basic life support units, or just another way to get more ems units, as well as use the hospital for ems training, so perhaps, taking our emt's and becoming paramedics, critical care paramedics, as well as all the fancy 4 letter courses there are. But since the non-profits are just that, there would be no or little profit in using the ambulance, as well as they could do non-emergency transports, which we all know is the real money maker in ems.

Also being able to expand the hospital, not necessarily to make it bigger, but let's say expansions are actually just another hospital or a helicopter landing pad with a helicopter, but since it is ran under the first hospital it wouldn't cost as much to build. Kinda of like out here we have St. Lukes on the Plaza, St. Lukes East, St. Lukes South, St. Lukes Northland, so your staffing for the helicopters, and helipads, would come out of the main hospital.

Level 1 - 1 Helicopter

Level 2 - 1 Helicopter, 1 Non-prof ems unit

Level 3 - 1 Helicopter, 1 Non-pro ems unit, and your choice either another helicopter or non-prof ems unit

or

Level 1 - 1 Helicopter at the main hospital

Level 2 - 1 Helicopter at the main hospital, 2nd helicopter at the landing pad or 2nd hospital

Level 3 - 1 Helicopter at the main hospital, 2nd hospital and/or landing pad, 3rd hospital and/or landing pad.

with each expansion each new hospital or landing pad would come with a new helicopter.

I know it's a lot to take in, but I was trying to put my entire thought process together.
I think that's a great idea you should suggest that to either an admin or a moderator