Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plane Crashes
07-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Plane Crashes
Has anyone else had plane crashes yet w/the Fire After Plane Crash calls? One of our Alliance-mates has had three in a few days.

John Marcel
Concord, NH USA Fire Alarm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: Plane Crashes
Yes I had 2 in 2.5hrs yesterday.

The plane crash and fire after plane crash calls automatically open up to your immediate association, and can be opened up to everyone if you so desire.

The first one I transported 12 patients and the second one I transported 18 patients. The corresponding fire after plane crash calls I transported anywhere from 0-3 patients. As of right now I have not heard of any larger number of patients needing to be transported.

You will need Fire, EMS, PD, and THW to run most of the scenario, I also recommend using Medical Helicopters as it is fast transport. You will most likely require mutual aid, unless you are a larger FD.
07-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks twp. My partner at work (Stephsboro) has had about 5-6 in the last day or so. I hadn't had any yet. We were comparing what triggers in the game per player might exist, but couldn't figure it out.

John Marcel
07-06-2012, 03:53 PM
i haven't figured out any triggers, I believe they are at random selection, but it may play a little part at how much you are on.
07-06-2012, 06:53 PM
How many fd's do u need to run those calls in your city?
07-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Alot! Ya need Fire, EMS, Police and THW. I had my first one today and opened up to everyone and had to leave so never worked it. If you're going to try to handle all the calls quickly, you'll need lots of M/A. The main crash as twp said can have up to 20 injuries (maybe more?) and most of the "Fires from Plane Crash" will have 0-3 injuries and are similar to Large Building or Retirement home fires; except there will be 10 or so of them all a once.

John Marcel
07-06-2012, 11:31 PM
I believe you need at least 4 fd's
11-22-2012, 09:48 AM
I get them quite regular,i send 6 Pumps,2 ladders and just about everything else the call terminates normally in around a minute.
11-22-2012, 10:10 AM
i usually send every thing i have to the next nearest fire after plane crash that way its done in seconds, but i stagger the ambulances to 3 at each incident so i dont have to wait for patient transport

Sam1454

Fire911.net Super Moderator
UKFRS Administrator / Commissioner

http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/UKFRS,_Unit...ue_Service
11-24-2012, 11:53 AM
If you have your crew trained to intermediate you can clear up the fire after plane crash with 4 HLF (Rescue Engines), 1 DLK (Ladder), 1 Batt Chief (Mobile Command), 1 Rustwagen (GKW 6x6 Heavy Rescue), 1 Group Van (Police Van), and 3 Ambulances. It usually clears up in under a minute. On the Plane Crash call itself, I recommend sending everything you have to clear it up quickly because the patient transport numbers are usually very high.