Preset Response Plans (Box Alarms)
04-27-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Preset Response Plans (Box Alarms)
why cant we just leave it alone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Because that would be no progress, thereby shutting down the suggestion page.
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2013, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2013 05:51 PM by Wolfman1988.)
(08-21-2012 02:01 AM)medicmatt Wrote:  What are the chances of getting Response Plans (similar idea to a Box Alarm) that we can set up for ourselves. Instead of clicking on each individual unit, we could set up our own specific Response Plans based on our experience in the game. So, if I get an Apartment Fire, I could just click on the Apartment Fire Response Plan in the list and my selected units (in my case, 2 engines, an aerial, a command, and a patrol car) would all be dispatched. Or, if I get a Fallen Cyclist, I could just click on the "Fallen Cyclist" response plan and my selected units would be dispatched. These would be user-defined and specific to each player...for example, I send a full alarm (same as my Apartment Fire Response) on all unknown smokers until I know what they are. Someone else may only send one truck out, and so my Unknown Smoker Response Plan would be different than someone else's Unknown Smoker Response Plan

that would be a good idea perhaps you could suggest it to an moderator

(05-16-2013 03:04 PM)jaredd Wrote:  Because that would be no progress, thereby shutting down the suggestion page.

I think theres a reason you have been banned if you want to be un banned contact a moderator
12-20-2014, 01:24 AM
(08-21-2012 02:24 AM)sam1454 Wrote:  In the UK we call it a pre-determined attendance or PDA for short. I think this is a good idea but should only become available to players once they have reched a certain rank or have built a certain amount of stations.

has this been given anymore thought, I believe that everyone would enjoy and use this often. I also like your idea of having it as an award for when you reach a certain level.