Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
how do i get positive repputation
09-10-2012, 11:02 AM
how do i get positive repputation
im tired of negative repputation how do i get positive repputation?

please tell me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 11:25 AM by shaun101.)
RE: how do i get positive repputation
the only way is for people to give you positive ratings these are not easy to come by maybe if you stoped posting pointlessly people might not have given you so many negatives in the first place

Fire911 Moderation Team
UFARS Administrator

Here To Help Feel Free To Message Me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2012, 03:20 AM
nicely said Shaun
09-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Reputation is simply the way other players view your posts. Some players give positive/negative feedback because they agree/disagree with a post that has been made. Some give feedback because of how many posts a player has made. Personally, I wouldnt concern yourself to much about the reputation unless it is showing rule violations or obvious attempts to just be a nuissance or troublesome to other players, in which will more than likely end up in further disciplinary actions in the near future.

Players need to keep in mind that it is general rule of thumb that some "experienced" players will be irritated by some of the things or questions that "newer" players may post. Keep in mind that what seems easy to the experienced players now, wasnt that easy when we all started. Try to be patient with new players & advise them on how to find info better or how & where to post in the correct places. We were all new at one time & have received help from someone at one time or another. Lets not just give bad reps to people because we lack patience.

If anyone would has questions on how to properly use the forum or communicate with other players, they should contact a Moderator (such as myself or any other player name that shows up in red in the forum or in gen chat) or even another player that has a high point value (which shows they have been playing awhile)

Executioner
Missouri "Show Me" Administrator
09-21-2012, 10:50 AM
i almost had a smart ass comment for this post but i figured i shouldnt Big Grin

Member of Kippens fire/rescue and auxiliary member for stephenville fire/rescue....be safe always
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2012, 11:01 AM
you earn it.....

Sam1454

Fire911.net Super Moderator
UKFRS Administrator / Commissioner

http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/UKFRS,_Unit...ue_Service