Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Realistic City
01-23-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: Realistic City
(01-19-2013 01:17 AM)Executioner Wrote:  & then complaints would come in that the personnel arent realistic enough because they dont have scuba tanks & flippers on. Or the fact that they would have them on all the time. Again, I like the idea of the different call types & their relation to the places that have been suggested in the past, I just still feel that it could be done with what is currently there, just by adding a little dose of our own imagination.

I mean really folks, we dont actually look for the cat thats in the tree to believe its there do we? Or a crater in the ground/debris field from a Bomb blast? Actual oil on the road from a "Oil spill on road" call?

i just take a look at the call and send out the req units i dnt look for visual nor do i use the sound on but its my opinion of the game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 03:19 PM
(11-22-2012 09:07 AM)sam1454 Wrote:  I have mentioned this a few times its a good idea. Also I think we should have an airport, especially seeing as we have plane crashes all the time

i think it would be a nice ideal but is it possible but yes it would be nice

benw11.
02-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Im guessing that it is very possible, if the creator wanted to do so. I would say that the coding to do so would be outrageous, but possible.

Executioner
Missouri "Show Me" Administrator
09-23-2013, 05:57 PM
(11-22-2012 09:07 AM)sam1454 Wrote:  I have mentioned this a few times its a good idea. Also I think we should have an airport, especially seeing as we have plane crashes all the time

I think that would be a good idea guv because where there are airports there are bound to be plane crashes.
09-24-2013, 03:29 AM
+ 1..

Lak101
Commanding Officer-Houston Fire Comm Association Apply now!!