Poll: When was the first fire pump invented?
This poll is closed.
3rd century B.C. 66.67% 2 66.67%
2nd century B.C. 0% 0 0%
4th century B.C. 33.33% 1 33.33%
5th century B.C. 0% 0 0%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tips and Tricks For Starters
12-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Tips and Tricks For Starters
Hi,

My name is Firemen71 and today I am going to give you a couple of tips on and tricks on calls. When you send apparatus that isn't needed to a call, it just sits there and will not be any use so unless it's an " Unknown Smoker", only send apparatus that is listed in the hints page. For calls with an "Unknown Smoker" i would always send too much apparatus then too little because once the first truck gets on scene and determines what kind of call it is, you can always go back and return the trucks that are not needed for that call to the station. In my own opinion, I feel that once you expand your first station, the first pieces of apparatus that you are going to want to get will be a Rescue pumper (HLF 20/16) and a ladder truck (DLK 23/12). Another good idea that you can use constantly through out the game is to only focus on one call at a time. when you see a call you want to go to, send all your apparatus to that call because it will speed up the time and that equals more credit and a better score. All the other calls will not disappear for a couple of hours and even if they do disappear, you don't lose any credits or coins. If you try to focus on more than one call at a time, you will get overwhelmed and it will take longer to complete with less apparatus. You will also not get as many credits as you would if you sent your whole department. My next tip is to not go crazy getting fire station and hospitals when you first join. You will get larger calls than you can handle and you will probably not have the necessary apparatus needed to complete the jobs. always start out with the one fire station on the beginning and then you can work your way up to police stations, hospitals, etc. Another good idea after you join is to find an Association to join because that give you access to umbrella apparatus and let you know when other people in the association need help and it will let people in the association know when you need mutual aide. That's just a little insight into what an association can do for you if you join one.

Firemen71

Fire911.net
World Fire-Rescue Co-Administrator
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply