No 83.33% 5 83.33%
Total 6 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Increase Number of Station Limit
03-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Increase Number of Station Limit
Hello, Is it possible to hold a vote to increase the amount of buildings you can build, from 40 to max 100? This 100 limit would include all buildings including training centres. Or increase the limit to 100 and not limit how many training centres you can build.

Just an idea, anyone care to add their two cents for a yay or nay?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Increase Number of Station Limit
I personally think that is way to large of a jump. It will take most players quite some time to ever reach the current building limit of 40, let alone the task of 100. I also feel that 100 buildings would be way to crowded in the cities we have, even if the training centers were included. Imagine if you will, if you had the 40 buildings right now, & wanted (for some crazy reason) to build 60 Academies. Would you really have the room to do so w/o things getting really cramped? These buildings would not have to be in a strategic placement either like other stations would, so it would get more complex to find room.

I would prefer if they just allowed us to expand current stations to a 4 bay, & possibly the Hospitals to allow 2 heli's (both of these have been discussed before in other threads).

Thx for the idea though, & this is just my opinion on your question.

Executioner
Missouri "Show Me" Administrator
08-24-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: Increase Number of Station Limit
Executioner, I LOVE the last 2 ideas of yours, 4 and 2 wonderful, but I wish the vehicles were cheeper, or the bigger calls got more money