Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
stuck in elevator
07-04-2013, 12:06 PM
stuck in elevator
I have an idea for a mission for the fire department and the thw combined stuck in elevator because alot of calls to the fire department involve people stuck in elevators.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: stuck in elevator
Like the idea +1. Im sure there are elevators in Germany, & even more sure that people get stuck in them every now & again...lol.

Executioner
Missouri "Show Me" Administrator
07-05-2013, 05:56 AM
wasn't this already discussed in another post?or have i just lost it tonight?

Lak101
Commanding Officer-Houston Fire Comm Association Apply now!!
07-05-2013, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 06:13 PM by 1291ga.)
It certainly has been brought up before Here. It may have been over 2 years ago, but there it is. Tongue

Co-Admin for Little River Fire Dept.
07-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Yes, it was brought up before, as 1291ga pointed out > 2 years ago!!! It was however kind of blended in with the rest of the post, along with multiple suggestions, therefore possibly easy overlooked. Being it was ignored for atleast 2 years that we know of, I dont see the problem with it being brought to light again. Honestly, its not like people are having a hard time finding room to post in here nowadays. Its usually just mods doing the posting w/ a handful of regulars.

Executioner
Missouri "Show Me" Administrator
07-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Cool a elevator mission Sound good to me.The ? is how many ladder does it take and do we need other unite like Ems maybe someone got hurt and need to go to the hospital.this is my point of view of this idea... I give this 100%
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2013, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 12:35 AM by 1291ga.)
Yami, since you have so much experience in the Fire and EMS field, Can you please explain how you plan to get the person out of a stuck elevator using Ladder trucks?

Co-Admin for Little River Fire Dept.
07-12-2013, 05:10 AM
we would require ems only if the patient requests it..but ladder trucks?um...don't think so..

Lak101
Commanding Officer-Houston Fire Comm Association Apply now!!
07-12-2013, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 09:26 AM by DennisFire1.)
elevators in germany unless everything is on one level Tongue

(07-04-2013 03:01 PM)Executioner Wrote:  Like the idea +1. Im sure there are elevators in Germany, & even more sure that people get stuck in them every now & again...lol.

u should know by now ga that this *cough* doesnt have a clue about this, lucky he even knows where the key goes to start the rig Tongue

(07-12-2013 12:34 AM)1291ga Wrote:  Yami, since you have so much experience in the Fire and EMS field, Can you please explain how you plan to get the person out of a stuck elevator using Ladder trucks?

Member of Kippens fire/rescue and auxiliary member for stephenville fire/rescue....be safe always
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user