Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
12-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Merry Christmas
As the game's lead moderator I would like to extend a Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of our loyal players. This Christmas brings not only times of joy, love and friendship but brings with us times of loss and heartache. So I ask all of you to spend a moment to think of those of us who have lucked out this Christmas.

That being said I would like to inform you that firefighters from across the UK are on strike (myself included) over this festive period for the sake of our own pensions and future. Please include them in your thoughts this Christmas.

Good tidings to all and a happy new year

Sam1454
Fire911.net lead moderator

Sam1454

Fire911.net Super Moderator
UKFRS Administrator / Commissioner

http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/UKFRS,_Unit...ue_Service
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Merry Christmas
Thank-you Sam; let's hope that no house burns down while you guys are on strike..have safe and blessed Christmas everyone Smile

Lak101
Commanding Officer-Houston Fire Comm Association Apply now!!
12-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Merry Christmas Sam and prayers and thoughts are with you over this festive season. I hope there is a postive outcome from this. You guys do an amazing job no matter what rank or county you reside.You are the unsung heroes.
12-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Merry Christmas to all, been a great year working with you all, And wish you all a happy new year

Shaun

Fire911 Moderation Team
UFARS Administrator

Here To Help Feel Free To Message Me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Merry Christmas from my family and fire house and association to your homes, may this holiday season be filled with warmth and joy

Member of Kippens fire/rescue and auxiliary member for stephenville fire/rescue....be safe always
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user