Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Number of EMS Units on EMS calls
02-05-2014, 05:06 AM
Exclamation Number of EMS Units on EMS calls
I have noticed that it takes quite a few EMS units to complete certain EMS call (Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Stroke) in a timely fashion. I think I would be good if we lowered the number or units it takes to complete the call. Does anyone agree?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Number of EMS Units on EMS calls
Well you need complexity to keep the game challenging. Try sending a medical helicopter or a physician to decrease the time

Sam1454

Fire911.net Super Moderator
UKFRS Administrator / Commissioner

http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/UKFRS,_Unit...ue_Service
02-05-2014, 07:30 AM
I do send Rescue Choppers, I am just wondering if we can lower the number of ambulances that it takes.
02-05-2014, 09:13 AM
The short answer is no

Sam1454

Fire911.net Super Moderator
UKFRS Administrator / Commissioner

http://wiki.fire911.net/wiki/UKFRS,_Unit...ue_Service
02-07-2014, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 01:52 AM by Lak101.)
i'm guessing that Sam is not going to give a more detailed answer now huh -.-..by the way Sam i sent you a private message in game.

i always send 3-4 ems and a doc to ems calls; whether the call is in my city or not

Lak101
Commanding Officer-Houston Fire Comm Association Apply now!!
02-18-2014, 10:05 PM
(02-05-2014 07:30 AM)cfvfd1027 Wrote:  I do send Rescue Choppers, I am just wondering if we can lower the number of ambulances that it takes.

That's why I only have one ems station to avoid these other calls that you have....however that being said, if I do respond to a CVA or mi I will send what I have for ems and dip into the umbrella for the available ems and docs there....just a thought

Member of Kippens fire/rescue and auxiliary member for stephenville fire/rescue....be safe always
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2014, 01:09 PM
(02-18-2014 10:05 PM)DennisFire1 Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 07:30 AM)cfvfd1027 Wrote:  I do send Rescue Choppers, I am just wondering if we can lower the number of ambulances that it takes.

That's why I only have one ems station to avoid these other calls that you have....however that being said, if I do respond to a CVA or mi I will send what I have for ems and dip into the umbrella for the available ems and docs there....just a thought

Ok, thats a good idea!! I didnt think about that. I currently have 4 EMS stations. Should I sell a couple of them?Idea